So I have two balconies in my house and usually the living room balcony of mine, the down stair's neighbors are getting some construction work done so loads of people in front of my living room balcony that, I don't want to draw attention to myself while clicking a self face picture lol. But then in the first photo as you can see the lighting is not so good in my second balcony that I had to go to my living room balcony to click a pic because the lighting is good there. In the first pic you can see that I am kind of looking like a ghost.
In this post I will share with you what I usually use for an everyday natural face look that I try to go for. My eyes are pretty sensitive so I don't usually go for the Kajal or eye liner for everyday make up look.
1. First I use The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Lip Balm which is from their 2012 Christmas Limited Edition. I usually first apply a lip balm because in the end of everything, I decide if I want to wear a matte lip stick or a cream lipstick and moisturized lips are very important for lipsticks ^_^.
2. Second, I like to apply a liquid concealer on my eyes. Right now at the moment I am using the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in shade number 53.
3. Thirdly, I like to apply some kind of light foundation for my whole face except for the under eyes which the concealer has already done that job. Great thing is that just recently my ordered item from sasa.com arrived few hours back (when they had their order above 19$ for free international shipping offer) so for daily foundation wear, what better way but to go for a BB Cream! :D. So here I am using SKINFOOD Mushroom BB Cream in shade number 2.
4. I am usually not fussy when it comes to mascara and I really like the Maybelline's mascaras. So here I am using the Colossal Volum' Express Water Proof Mascara and I have been using this for a long time now. 3-4 coats of these and my eyes are ready to flirt lol.
5. And then at the moment I am trying out the Bourjois Blush in #33 LILAS D'OR which is the dupe for NARS Orgasm Blush.
6. And for my eye brows I like to slightly do touch ups to give a nice shape to it with the COLORBAR I-Glide Eye Pencil in Cocobar #02.
Thank You for reading,
B h a r t i