Rs.160/- for 200 ml
WHAT IT SAYS:
This Shampoo contains real beer which is famed to have excellent conditioning properties. Use Park Avenue Beer Shampoo regularly to leave your hair bouncy, shiny and full of volume.
It comes in a clear plastic beer bottle shape like a beer bottle. You can see how much product is left once you start using it. The cap of the bottle stays secure so you don't have to worry about spillage.
When we heard about a Beer Shampoo being launched in India, we all got super excited! I had to visit two different NewU stores to get my hands on this. This was when it was newly launched and now its available in most of the Indian cosmetic websites and local major stores. This is mostly for those who haven't colored their hair, love to experiment by using different kinds of shampoo and people who would like some volume might like to try this one out.
The scent of this product smells like Beer but the smell doesn't linger on once the hair dries out. Of course it all depends on what conditioner you would like to use after using this shampoo to see the result.
But its not one of those product that I would like to continue using or repurchase for myself because in the end after 10-15 washes, I noticed that the ends of my hair looked dry and hair a little bit frizzy but it was fun using this.
I think its a fun product to gift it to one of your friends or a male in your life just for laugh sake. In the beginning it makes the hair feel great but then kind of ends up drying up the hair.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Gives some volume to the hair.
- Gives some shine to the hair.
- Affordable Price.
- Available in most Indian shopping websites.
- has Sulphate, Sodium Chloride and other chemical stuff.
- After using it for a long time, might dry out the ends of the hair.
- People might think you are smuggling beer into your shower room thanks to the fun packaging lol.
- Doesn't have a matching conditioner to go a long with it.
B h a r t i